Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tonight I'm Sad

Dear Lucy -

I planned poorly this week. Three nights I will be out! Terrible. Ugh, can't believe I didn't plan better! Last night I took clients out for dinner and tonight I worked out with clients. Honest to god, it was fun both nights, but nothing will ever compare to the time I'm with you.

We did a boot camp tonight. Each sit up I spelled out another letter in your name - L-U-C-Y-H-A-N-N-A-H. My co-worker Angela said, "do it for Luce," and suddenly I had a ton of energy. I'd do anything for you, you know that, right?

This weekend it is the four of us and the Goodmans in WI. Leave your cell at home - it's family time!!

I love you more than sleeping in, butterspray, talking on the phone and no chip manicures. And yes - I will watch you in the monitor until I fall asleep. Hopefully you'll wake up at the crack of dawn for our daily 6 AM playtime.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment