Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My heart Skipped a Beat - Or two!

Last weekend you took my breath away. I had no idea how much it would mean for me to see you in temple, being held by Rabbi Skoff. I had no clue. Perhaps it was because the man who bat mitzvahed me and married Daddy and me held you up to the congregation - including family from near and far, as he blessed you. Perhaps it was because the next time you have the religous spotlight on you, it will be when you're consecrated or bat mitzvahed.

You continue to take my breath away. I love you more than you know and am more proud of you today than I was yesterday. I'm not kidding - I love you, i love you, i love you!

We all love you. Grandma Sherry, Grandpa Bruce, Grandma Sandy, Grandpa Bruce, Uncle Michael, Aunt Meredith, Max!!, Uncle Joel, Aunt Fran, Donna, Aunt Arlene, Uncle David, Marissa, Great Grandma Harriet!!, Uncle Hal, Aunt Margie

sn

No comments:

Post a Comment